A few days ago, I promised that I was going to post something new, but I got tied up in the affairs of life and didn’t get around to it. Anyway, I am back today with a cute little craft for you. I hear people say all the time, I am just not that crafty. Well, trust me when I say, anybody can make the following. I hope it gets your craft juices flowing.
I was recently at a show and one of the vendors had the cutest little make and take. It is candy wrapped in a little packet. I came home that evening and thought this would be a nice little party favor if you were having some sort of event. I can not take credit for the idea, but here is how I made it.
1. I cut a piece of cardstock 2″x6″.
2. Next, I scored the cardstork at 2 1/2″ in on both sides, so that there is a 1″ fold in the middle.
3. I used my Silhouette machine and cut out the oval scallops and stamped them with my initial.
4. I adhered one Hershey’s miniature candy bar in the 1″ fold with some double stick tape.
5. Finally, I punched holes at the top of the wrapper and tied some ribbon in the holes to keep it together. And voila, here you have it.
I think it is absolutely adorable. The possibilities are endless. You could use it for a wedding reception or a birthday party. You can stamp some other quote or saying on the front and give in a gift basket. Hope you enjoyed and happy crafting.