So it is 9 days till Christmas 2015. Are you still roaming the stores, looking for great gifts for your giftees? Search no further! Follow me over the next 9 days and I will have some simply wonderful suggestions that will have you remembered as the master gift giver of them all.
Today, let’s talk stocking stuffers! Instead of overflowing their stockings with candy or other meaningless stuff, think really hard about the recipient and put some effort into some really awesome goodies. Gift them with something that is intentional and purposeful.
So the first idea I have for you is a water bottle cozy. These cuties are such an essential item and can be given to anyone. However for your sport’s enthusiast, you can get them in their favorite team colors. They can not only be used over a water bottle, but also over a single size soda bottle. They also keep the concession off of your hands and will have your giftee looking cool at the same time.
Have you ever been to an event like a cook out and everyone puts their water bottle down? You go to pick up yours and can’t remember which one belongs to you ? Well, with these cozies that will stop all that foolishness.
Give these in a pack for family and friends to keep in their homes for when they have company over.
Leave them in your lunch bag or at your desk at work.
If your are interested in ordering some contact me below.
Well, I hope this helps in your search for gifts. Check back tomorrow for more ideas.
Merry 9 days before Christmas and keep making the ordinary extraordinary!
Hope you have been having a crafty year. I have had some hick ups on my blog this year and lost a great deal of content. “Angry face”😡. However, I am back up and running.
Today, I want to take a break from crafting a moment and share with you a few Influenster vox boxes that I received lately! I believe I shared with you all on a previous blog what Influenster was, but if I didn’t, here you go. In a nutshell, Influenster is a website that allows you to test products for free based on your social media influence. You fill out a profile, do a survey based on products you like and start giving your opinion on products you use. Influenster will contact you with Voxbox campaigns if you fit the campaign that they are sending out at the time.
Recently, I received the following Tastykake #tastykakeminiwins and Apple and Eve #quenchersadventures Voxbox. I received these for free!!! Did I just say free? Yes, free!!😉
My daughter tried the Organic quencher juice boxes in pink lemonade, berry and fruit punch flavors. She also told me that it was refreshing and that it does not have a lot of sugar, but taste great. I believe it is a good product for younger children since it is a low sugar content product. I recommend you try it and your local grocery store.
So if you would like to try out some products for free and give your opinion and you are social media savvy, give Influenster a try.
During Christmas, most crafters incorporate lots of gold into their handmade creations. It is usually the color of the season. Whether it’s bows, ornaments or wrapping paper, it is seen everywhere. Well, the holiday season is now over. The glittery ornaments are now tucked away resting till next Christmas. The trees are a distant memory and we are waiting for the warm days of spring ahead. So why am I still seeing gold?
If you see what I see, you will notice that gold is on trend right now in the craft world. Scrapbooks, cards, stationery, and craft spaces are all being blinged out with bold gold. This rich, shiny color is breathing a freshness into our land of handmade goodness.
My top six gold crafting products are:
1. Heidi Swapp Minc foil applicator – This little beauty will allow you to add customized gold prints to paper snd stationery. It premiered at the CHA Mega show this month and will be available to purchase soon. I can’t wait to get my hands on one of these. Check out the details at http://www.heidiswapp.com/minc/
2. Anna Griffin cuttlebug- I know the cuttlebug die cutting/embossing machine has been out for a while, but the exclusive Anna Griffin cuttlebug by Provocraft is so darn cute. You will want to update yours if you have a previous version. http://www.hsn.com
3. Cricut’s heat transfer and vinyl in gold by Provocraft – With the use of your Cricut Expression or Explore, you can bling out all kinds of things (clothes, walls, glass and more). It is limitless what you can do with these items. http://us.cricut.com
4. Teresa Collins Studio Gold scissors by Fiskars – These dazzling scissors will have you cutting up a wide variety of mixed media. You will feel so sophisticated and chic using them at your next crop or crafting event. You can find these at your local Joann’s craft store or online. http://www.joann.com
5. Teresa Collins Studio Gold three ring album from We R Memory keepers – This shiny little album will compliment any craft space. It will also be a delight to anyone receiving it as a gift filled with their precious memories. There are several to choose from at http://www.scrapbook.com
6. Xyron 1.5″ sticker maker – Go for the gold with this updated adhesive sticker maker. You can make stickers out of paper, cork, metal, ribbon, chipboard, fabric, and more. This exclusive baby is bundled with the refills and sold at HSN.com. http://www.hsn.com
So bring on the glitz and glamour this new year with these products. You will leave a little sparkle in every project you complete.
Thanks for following me on my crafty adventures.
Kayroche – helping you arrive at your crafty destination.
Well Happy 2015! Can you believe it? Are we really saying it – 2015? I feel like last year came and went like a whirlwind.
There were so many projects that I wanted to complete in 2014 that didn’t get done. There were too many pins on my Pinterest boards that inspired me that I didn’t have time to do. So many projects – so little time. What is an avid crafter to do? LOL
Well since every January, we get to start again; here I go with my 2015 crafting goals. It is only the 2nd week of the new year, and I have already completed several of them – Clean crafting studio – check! Work on blogging – check! And finally, re-open Etsy shop – check!
Yes, you heard it hear first! My Etsy shop is re-opened for business with listings being added daily! You can shop here kayroche. Below yo can see one of the listings from my shop. Please be patient as I add more items within the next coming weeks. Also, keep checking the blog for all kinds of fresh new things that will be going on this new year.
Thanks for following me on my crafty adventures and have a crafty new year!!